ACQUO rubber boots is made from 100% natural rubber and designed for you to have fun in, regardless of the conditions outside.
Rain, mud or snow, you will be able to stomp around without ruining your boots. ACQUO boots are fun, fashionable additions to your wardrobe. Rubber boots however need to be taken care of and maintained properly like any other footwear. Proper care extends the life of the boots as well as maintaining an attractive appearance.
Here are few tips to take care of the ACQUO rubber boots. When buying ACQUO boots you will also get a special hanger to make it easy to hang up the boots by the shafts.
- Natural rubber is sensitive to sunlight and heat. Keep the boots in an area which is not exposed to extreme cold, heat or sunlight.
- For a quick cleaning, simply wipe the boots with a damp cloth after each use.
- Sponge off the outside areas of the boots to remove any caked-on dirt or mud. Pour soapy water into the boot itself, and swirl it around to remove any dirt. Rinse the boots off with clean water.
- Don’t fold the boots over for too long of a time. Leave them upright or hang them using our hanger on a boot rack to avoid cracking or splitting.
- Never use heat or any dryer to remove the moister of the inner boot. Insert dry paper towel for this.